Monday, September 17, 2012

Mitt Romney on same-sex-marriage (week 3)

My article I read was on Mitt Romeny's stand on same sex marriage. I never was big on politics or followed much of it so I thought this weeks assignment was interesting on my part. I never knew that Romeny once actually was trying to help out on gay marriage when he was governor of Massachusetts. Now he has done a 360 and is in no way shape or form favoring same sex marriage. Romney has stated numerous times, "That every child in America should grow up with a mom and a dad."

2 comments:

  1. I really like and agree with the points that you made on this. I never followed politics either but because Romney makes me so mad, I feel that it is important for me as a woman to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't follow politics at all until this year. I knew a little about Mitt Romney because he was the governor of Massachusetts, but I didn't know that he was doing so much flip flopping with the issue of gay marriage.

    ReplyDelete