Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thinking Point # 2

"Privilege Power and Difference" By: Allan Johnson
Reflection Post

I thought Johnson had such a strong voice throughout this whole piece. It was very well written and really easy to understand. His choice of wording I found were great at times. He used "an elephant in the room" which I thought was great on talking about gender, race, and inequalities. I thought it was good because it is and can be this huge problem but no one ever wants to address it. Johnson just makes me think about a lot when I am reading. Sometimes I think back to a certain situation when I am agreeing with him or disagreeing. I take his thoughts and just take them in and try to better understand them through my own life situations. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the reading so much! I also like how you mentioned that it IS a huge problem that no one ever wants to address. It's awesome seeing that you're looking to apply his thoughts to your own life!

    ReplyDelete